By borrowing from the Learning Resource Centre, you agree to the following:
1. You will return items in the condition in which they are received.
2. You will return the complete kit, including any bags in which the kits are sent.
3. You will not deface the resources in any manner.
4. You will uphold any copyright laws and regulations.
5. You will return the resources on time. If you wish to have them extended, you can do this yourself online or contact us.
6. You are responsible for any items signed out in your name. If you loan it to another person, you still are responsible for the item.
In order to permit access to the maximum number of people:
1. We reserve the right to limit the number of items that any one person has at any time.
2. We reserve the right to limit the number of consecutive bookings done by any one person for specific resources.
3. We reserve the right to suspend an account of anyone who has overdues. We will try to renew resources but if not possible, we will suspend accounts.
4. We reserve the right to charge schools for replacements or for damaged items.
In some cases, we will use a GTO to ship resources to your school. This is mainly for audiovisual resources but may be required for large items also. The Learning Resource Centre will arrange the GTO to get the item to your school. However, each school must then submit a GTO for the item to be returned. Please place items for a GTO in a different spot than the regular LRC returns. Please remember on your GTO to indicate how many pieces are to be returned as well as where the GTO items can be found.
Off site storage.
Please note that many of our resources are housed off site. Off site resources are pulled once a week. We usually pull off site resources on Monday for delivery on Tuesday but in some occasions, this may be impossible. Please bear with us.
These include the following: French resources, Textbooks, Equipment and the following kits: History, IT, Religion, Classroom libraries, Music, and Issues 21. Some Health and Physical education kits are also housed off site due to their size. There are other resources housed off site simply due to their size.